Thursday, June 20, 2013

What I wore

Hey there!!

Today I went to the second session of the AIESEC project called Grow and even though my mood sucked plenty because of various reasons, including the really hot whether, I was able to cheer myself up with some self-made lemonade and the realisation that I have a microSD on which to store my camera photos!! So, as I reached the apartment building in which I live, I took some photos of the outfit I wore today.


  • white T-shirt with black stripes from H&M
  • black shorts from C&A
  • brown Converse, really worn out
  • blue bracelet from Singapore and black bracelet I received as a gift on the 1st of March
  • vintage bag from a local store
  • necklace with the Eiffel tour from Meli Melo
As music is always on in my room and as it is summer and I need to stay positive, here's a song for you to listen to:


" I raise my flags, don my clothes
It's a revolution, I suppose
We're painted red to fit right in
whoa "

Love,
Allexa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak now