Monday, June 17, 2013

Photo with a stranger

Tomorrow should finally be the last day of school and then we will be able to relax and do whatever we want, even though this summer I want to get a part-time job and maybe learn new things while having fun as well. This the last summer before we start getting ready for college and I suppose it's really important. SO yet again we made a list. And one of the things on the list is to take a photo with a random stranger on the street every week. Today B and I found it difficult not to get inhibited and it was hard to take the picture, but we calmed down and it was okay.



Haha, I can't wait to take more pictures this summer. Maybe I'll be able to make a scrapbook or something with the photos. I haven't one that in a while and it would be fun.

Love,
Allexa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak now