Sunday, June 16, 2013

Summer feelings sinking in

Hello there.

I have been wondering what to post about since my mind has been filled with a lot of idea today and with good mood as well. I saved a bunch of pictured from tumblr, with room designes or with quotes on various themes, but I decided to stick with what I am most happy about: being able to not stress about school, but to go out and have fun. Since a month ago and until a fewy days ago, all we've been able to do was to go to a cafe, have something to drink and talk, as you can see in the first two pictures.

Here we were at Groove, where I had a long Expresso and the girl beside me had a black tea with honey, which was delicious, really.
At Cella's birthday, I finally ordered a white Martini and just like I had expected, I loved it.
 Now that the sun is up in the sky a lot more and that the weather is warmer, we're able to go somewhere outside and enjoy ourselves more.

At Tipsy, during our CAE lunch break, I had the best coffee ever.
And as if simply going out wasn't enough, my friends have started throuwing barbeques and pool parties. I went to a barbeque/pool party last evening/night and as I was sitting on chiar by the pool and watching the boys play something like Polo but not quite, I felt the feeling of summer sink in and a wave of happiness struck me and I couldn't help but smile.

Summer is in the air and even though I don't have a boyfriend, I am happy for my friends, haha. 


I can't wait to do everything I have in mind for this summer and also make some money if possible. A summer to do list is on the way!!

Love,
Allexa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak now