Thursday, June 13, 2013

Wanderlust

Hello, dears!!

Doesn't life simply suck? It's the end of my second high-school year and it all seems to pass by so fastly. Summer is here and I honestly can't wait to wear all my dresses and skirts and to actually get something done besides school and assignments. Maybe we are really going to do some things off that list. Maybe it's going to be awesome. Maybe hugs aren't going to be so bitter-sweet. Maybe there won't be so much lust. Right now I was thinking of so many things and then I thought of where I want to be. I realised I want to be here with everyone and then I realised I'd rather be anywhere but here, because being here would mean me caring and me getting hurt and me getting attached. So here are a few places where I would like to lose myself:


  

 

 



 

So will you please travel the world with me? I have come to the realisation that that is one of my biggest dreams ever. One dream that scares me to death. One dream without which I would die. I cannot stay in this little forgotten town. I have to get out. I have to see. But I will, won't I?

I do hope so. In the mean time let's keep our fingers crossed for summer. And listen to good music, shall we?



"You hit the drink, you take a toke
Watch the past go up in smoke, yeah
Fake a smile, yeah, lie and say that,
You're better now than ever, and your life's okay
When it's not. No."

Love,
Allexa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak now