Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !!

Hei there yous!!

I know it's kind of late, giving it's already the first of January, but this holiday all I have been thinking about has been watching Lost, reading the Vampire Diaries aaand sleeping and wasting time. I am here now to say that I wish you had a Chirstmas near your family, a warm day that made you feel good, happy.

I, for one, during the Christmas Eve and the day before that, I helped my mum and my grandma cook and prepare everything for Christmas. I also convinced my grandma to bake me some special cookies with nuts and honey. I of course had to take pictures of it, before being baked and after, so that you can see them. I don't know the recipe, but they were delicious. My brother ate a lot of them as I haven't had a great appetite lately. Here you go.



On the second day of Christmas I visited my other grandparents and then spent the rest of the day at my aunt's and uncle's, with both my cousin and her French boyfriend. We had a great time and she kicked my ass when we played a race game on the game console.

In the next few days prior to the New Year's Eve, I spent most of my time in bed, as I had been sick until exactly last night. I got ready and I went to a friend's house alongside B and some other friends. We broke some glasses, the champagne bottles, we did karaoke, we watched a movie and we took silly pictures in the mirror. It was somewhat boring, but it was.. pleasant and far better than staying at home.


And that behind me is of course my Christmas tree at home xD



Overall, it was a pretty good night. I went to sleep at about 6 a.m. and woke up at about 2 and a half p.m. only to go and eat smth. Then I just did nothing. It felt good, haha. I hope you had fun, your own kind of fun and I wish you a very happy new year, in which you cand find yourselves ! Cheers !!

Allexa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak now