Sunday, December 23, 2012

Hey, Snow!

Hello to you too, Dear Winter !

I don't think I am exagerating when I'm saying that I am completely happy that winter is finally here, that it is finally snowing outside and that the temperatures have finally dropped. I enjoy the cold, the sweaters, the hot chocolate, the warmth of the sheets I sleep in. And I enjoy my boots and Christmas presents and laughs and family and friends. And good grades. 

Today was the last day that I actually went to school. I am looking forward to a three-week winter break, to baking cakes, taking photos, skiing and enjoying wine and hot chocolate. I am also looking forward to Christmas, decorating the X-mas tree and presents and family being together.




This is how the outside looked after the very first snow. Of course now it's not that pretty, but I am confident that it will snow again.

Also, a few days before Chiristmas I'm going to my grandparents' in the countryside and I'll stay there until the 26th. Can't wait, even though it'll be complicated with the computers.

Bye byes,
Allexa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak now