Thursday, December 6, 2012

Appearances can be deceiving

Hey there.

This week I have been struggling with the feeling of not being good enough, as I have felt that way at school at some subjects. I haven't done so great on some tests and that may be the reason. I have come to realise that I only have to be good enough in the area that I like and in which I am going to work as an adult. That area for me is drawing, architecture and the subjects are English, maths and physics. Even though I sucked at solving those problems in the test, I understand the problems and such, so I am not that mad at myself. Not anymore at least.

As I was scrolling down my dashboard on tumblr, I stumbled across this song or cover or whatever. At first , I didn't know whose song/cover/whatever was it, but the name was in the comments:

Ke$ha’s real voice
image
Living proof that Hollywood kills talent.
WHY DAFUQ WOULD SHE HIDE THIS FROM US?
The number of notes doh.
WOW
THIS USED TO BE LIKE MY FAVOURITE SONG OKAY
how do i know if this is real or not 0.o

And here's the song:
I have been listening to it ever since I found it. And it made me think about how I didn't want to listen to it at first. We have this image in our heads about people, image based on characteristics that we see. We never question what we see and that is why we don't see the truth most times. Even if some people try to question our actions and pretend to want to get to know us better, sometimes they might just be only curious and we need to be careful. But being more open in order for people to see who you really are is not at all wrong.

See you soon,
Allexa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak now