Friday, January 4, 2013

Photoshoot~

Hello to you too, dear!:)

On the day when I left for the countryside, right before Christmas, I took a lot of photos of myself. First in my pjs 'cause I was too lazy to change and I didn't think that any of those photos were going to be okay, but they did turn out okay. Then I had to change and leave with my brother and parents. When  arrived at my grandparents', I had to wait for the breakfast to be ready. So I was standing there in my room with the camera in my hand and I took a lot of photos. Here are some of them.













I used a photo similar to the last one as my profile picture on facebook, haha. I am sorry I don't have any music to inspire you with, but as I was sick and my ears also hurt badly, I couldn't listen to any at my phone and I also on the computer only watched Lost, so I didn't listen to anything new or worth mentioning. Maybe the next time I come by I will give you a reason to press the play button. 
I am afraid that will only happen when I get rid of my obssesion with Lost. I am now watching season 5. I will try to stop and take a look at the things around me. I have grown to be... fond of the nice talk. I want to talk nicely. I want to know how to talk and I want what I have to say to be worth saying. I will try. Until then, I wish that you find your way the best that you can.

Cheers,
Allexa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak now