Friday, May 18, 2012

Skins UK

Hi there.

At the begining of this week I finished watching the fourth season of the tv series Skins UK. Even though there are yet two more seasons, I can't watch them. If you don't know what the show is about, let me tell you on short. Every two seasons have as the center of action a college generation. It's all about their lives, how they overcome their problems, how they learn to love or what drugs can do to you [ farmaceuticals as well as things life spliff ].
The first generation is a little bit strange, to say so. At least that's how I see them. I don't really like the way they live or the fact that they are stoned most of the time, but I got addicted to the episodes. I just had to know what was going to happen to them next.

The second generation was.... utterly amazing. What I loved most about all of it is that they show all of us how hard you can fall in love with someone, that it doesn't matter what gender the person is, that you can get really hurt, that you can be really scared of how strong your feelings are. I am not going to say more, because I really wish all of you to watch it. It made me cry so many times.
Spoilers or not, here are some gifs/photos with the second generation [ mostly Effy and Freddie,may I add ]:




 

Okay, this is an overdose of Skins, but these are just amazing, I'm telling you. So I'm not sorry for sharing.



 

Maybe it's a bit much, but bear with me for a little more. Ayayaya.






Their love left me speachless after the last episode. You should definetely watch.


And now I am off to bed, even though today I've already slept like... 4-5 hours or so. I'm a sleep addict.

Night,
Allexa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak now