Sunday, February 3, 2013

~Swarkles. Wanting a bf.

Hey there! This post has spoilers, so beware.

Yesterday I finished watching the aired episodes of How I met your mother and I couldn't help but cry for a couple of hours after finishing the last episode. This show has made me laugh over the last month so badly as much as it has made me cry. At first I didn't think I would like it at all, but it was something fresh, something I needed. And I guess it has everything. You cannot not like it. Whoever you are, wherever you are from. But I warn you, you will have a dirty mind after watching only a few episodes!




But back to the crying for two hours part. I had just watched "The proposal" when I started crying. There was this guy that knew this girl so well that he could actually make up a few-weeks-long plan based only on what he knew about that girl, on her exact reactions, on what he and she wanted. And it actually worked. I want somebody to know me that well. I want someone to be so in love with me that they are willing to work really hard to get me, with all my weird habbits and my bad behaviour. I don't want them to look past them, I want them to love them. I want Swarkles.
 


All of this made me think about why I don't have a boyfriend, about how I want it to be and about what I want in general from a relationship. The main things were that he loved me, that I could be myself and that I wouldn't get bored, but mentally challanged instead. I would absolutely love a realtionship like this. But you can't find that at my age and you can't find trust either. People like to experiment and the actually nice guys seem boring to me, even though I would very much like a long relationship. I just don't think I am ready right now. I like the chase. I love it. I don't want people expecting things. I just want to share my feelings without any obligations. Is that even possible?

To sum up, you should watch the show if you haven't yet ! It's worth it, I assure you.

Bye bye,
Allexa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak now