Monday, November 12, 2012

Oh, dear darling.

Hey there.

I have officially decided that I should not be sad over trivial things, that they are not worth it. I should just keep living at the fullest, but it is hard to do that. It is hard to do that when you know you should've studied more and you should've done better in that test. And now, even though I am well aware of the fact that I may get a very small grade, I can't think about it, 'cause I would start to cry. So I just remind myself that it doesn't matter and that everything is going to be okay. It just has to be, right?

As I got home, B told me about an Avril song and in its related I found this one. It is inspirational and it gives me a good mood !



"Pretty please, I know it's a drag

Wipe your eyes and put up your head
I wish you could be happy instead"

Night, 
Allexa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak now