Sunday, November 25, 2012

Burning RED.

Hey there.

Tomorrow I'm going to take my term paper at romanian and I am scared. I am even too scared to learn, but I have to. I don't want to screw up. As Derek said in Grey's Anatomy, "The test is a mirror.", so I have to do my best. I have to put some effort into it. 
In the mean time, I've realised that I haven't filled you guys in on my favourite songs from Taylor Swift's new album, Red. Well, I like all the songs, to be honest. She is an amazing writer and singer and she doesn't dissapoint. Her lyrics are meaningful. 
These are the songs that I listened to most:



"Love is a ruthless game
Unless you play it good and right
These are the hands of fate
You're my Achilles heel
This is the golden age of something good and right and real"


Music is great and will always be. Taylor? She is just a person that makes us hear real music. And she's doing that job pretty well.

See you soon,
Allexa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak now