Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The breakfast club

Hey there!

The Breakfast Club is undoubtfully a mentioned movie. It was mentioned in How I met your mother, Pitch Perfect and I think one more, but I cannot put my finger on it. At first, B watched it and then I decided to watch it too, since the people on tumblr also said it is amazing.



I didn't expect to like it so much since it's an old movie, but I actually did, a lot! I loved the fact that no matter how many years ago it was made, I could relate. And even if in some cases I couldn't, the scenes were simply funny and awesome, haha.


You should watch it, really! The stereotypes are all just demolished and I loved to see that happen.
I know I should say more about the movie, but I've waited a long time to write this post and truth be told, how could I make a review without spoiling all of you, this being a simple but extraordinary movie?

Love,
Allexa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak now