Saturday, November 3, 2012

Dressing up.

Hey there.

This week has been a crazy one, as usual, but it was worth it as yesterday, just after finishing my classe, arriving home and taking a nap I started getting ready for the anual Freshman Ball organised by our high-school. It wasn't that great of a party besides some staring, which I know means nothing, but I still enjoyed it and felt very happy, only to feel sour when I got home, and being a bit entertained by the Miss & Mr. contest. 

When the invited artist arrived, me and 4 girls left to go somewhere else, as we didn't enjoy his music. We wanted to go to KFC, as on the To-Do list was to go to a fast-food dressed up, but it was closed. So we decided to go to an italian restaurant instead, were me and B ordered chocolate cake and a non-alchoolic cocktail - Green Apple. The other girls said that it was a great drink, but it wasn't. It turned our teeth and tongues green. Just wait and see ! :D

Me and Anca

B and Andra

Me and B with green teeth and that horrible drink that was supposed to be great.

We got home at about 2 o'clock. I went straight to bed and the next day, meaning today, I had to go to a maths class at school, so I didn't get to sleep much. Tonight B will come and we'll have a sleepover. Hope to not be too tired.

Bye bye,
Allexa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak now